Hormones control many interactions in our bodies.
From insulin for stable blood sugar, to prostaglandins for injury responses, hormones are vital.
Stress and sleep quality directly impacts our hormones and overall quality of life.
Often referred to as ‘hor-moans’, Cheryl takes you on a journey to:
- Discover the most essential nutrient for hormonal health – cholesterol, adrenal dysfunction, PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), menopause and fertility issues
- Learn how our skin reflects our overall health
- Unravel the mystery to identifying and managing stress through diet and lifestyle choices – meditation is optional!
- Learn the top three ways to improve sleep quality at any age
- Uncover the secrets to a healthy weight for life
Check back here or contact Cheryl for the next class.