Our relationship with food is complex.
It’s the common currency of every culture.
In this class, Cheryl explains:
- Why how you eat is an insight into your views on abundance, scarcity, deprivation, relaxation, kindness, and what you deserve to give yourself
- Why your subconscious relationship with food can sabotage your ability to maintain a healthy weight
- How different types of food affect your eating experience
- Tools and references for identifying your relationship with food
- Tips for transforming your relationship with food
Check back here or email Cheryl for the next class date.