The amended terms will be updated here and apply immediately.
- Scope of TheWellnessBalance.com
The Website is an informational website with the purpose of helping people with digestive problems, particularly gas and bloating, regain their quality of life.
- Eligibility to Use TheWellnessBalance.com
- TheWellnessBalance.com Content
Content contained on the Website is for informational purposes. It is not intended to replace or be construed to replace a doctor client relationship, or to represent a medical opinion.
Content contained on the Website is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete.
You should not rely on this information to make medical decisions and are expressly discouraged from doing so.
We expressly disclaim all liability related to actions taken or not taken based on any contents of the Website.
If specific details of a medical outcome are referenced on this Website, we do not guarantee the same or a similar outcome.
Neither the Website nor the Company intends to establish a professional relationship with a person, persons or entity as a result of any visit to this Website.
Visitors to the Website are discouraged from relying on information on this Website without seeking medical advice. Using the Website or receiving communications from TheWellnessBalance.com does not constitute a physician client relationship.
Visitors and users of the Website who send confidential, personally identifiable or sensitive information, are informed such information cannot be treated as private or confidential.
Anyone submitting sensitive, personally identifiable or confidential information accepts full responsibility for the loss as a result of sending the sensitive or confidential information.
We assume no responsibility for the loss of sensitive, personally identifiable or confidential information submitted electronically or via the Internet.
- Website Operations
Reasonable and customary commercial efforts are taken to maintain thewellnessbalance.com at all times and to keep it operating 24 hours per day and 7 days per week, free from errors, technical problems or defects.
If errors, technical problems or defects occur technicians will be assigned to troubleshoot and resolve the issue, and if possible provide a workaround.
If you notice an error, technical problem or defect while using the Website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following details:
- Step by step sequence of events causing error, technical problem or defect
- Exact wording of any message including message number if applicable
iii. Description of what you were prevented from doing and any special circumstance
We do not promise uninterrupted access to the Website at all times.
Nor do we assume liability or responsibility for delay, interruption of down time.
We take reasonable and customary efforts to exclude viruses, worms and other destructive code but cannot ensure protection at all times.
You are encouraged to take appropriate safeguards when downloading content from this Website or any other website.
We assume no responsibility for a change in computer equipment or other property as a result of using this Website or downloading any materials from this Website.
- Use Restrictions
The Website should only be used by visitors seeking information on gas, bloating and Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
Use of the Website for any other purposes is expressly prohibited.
Other uses may include:
- Collecting or storing personal information about any user of the Website
- Co Branding the Website
- Intentionally or unintentionally violating any applicable local, state, national or international law
- Deciphering, decoding, reverse engineering or otherwise disassembling the software making up the Website
- Using or attempting to use any tool, software, agent or other device or mechanism other than generally available internet browsers such as Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer as examples
- Intentionally or unintentionally disrupting, tampering with or interfering with the Website causing an increased burden on the Website’s infrastructure, servers, data, network or those of a Third Party via the Website.
If you become aware of any prohibited use of the Website, please contact email@example.com
- Online Commenting
The Wellness Balance provides the ability to make comments and for these posts to be shared online.
You are solely responsible for ensuring your comments are not obscene, illegal, threatening or bullying, harassing, defamatory, infringing on intellectual property or otherwise inappropriate.
Your comments cannot contain viruses, worms and other technical spam.
Your comments cannot contain links to other products or services or be a solicitation of political or commercial nature.
Your comments must not contain profanity, personally attack a person’s character or otherwise violate reasonable communication standards.
We reserve the exclusive right to monitor and remove any comments violating the terms at any time and without prior notice.
We reserve the right to ban inappropriate commenters from the site at any time.
By posting a comment, you agree to grant nonexclusive and royalty free access to the comments.
You also provide us with the right to sue, reproduce, amend, translate, publish or create works using your comments throughout the world, via any media type and to authorized third parties.
- Intellectual Property
The Company retains sole and exclusive rights to the Website, content, design layout and any products or services, trademarks and copyrighted materials.
These rights prevent anyone else from reproducing, modifying, altering, copying, displaying, distributing or otherwise engaging in a commercial purpose without the Company’s prior approval.
- Intellectual Property Infringements
The Company takes this very seriously.
If you believe your intellectual property has been violated in any way that constitutes an infringement, please notify us and provide the following details:
- Name of owner of intellectual property and signature of authorized agent acting on behalf of owner of alleged copyright infringement
- Detailed description of intellectual property claimed to be infringed
- Description and images of hwere material is located on the Website
- Your contact information – name, address, telephone number, email address
- Affirmation confirming disputed use is not authorized by owner or agent
- Affadavit confirming you are owner of intellectual property or agent permitted to act on owner’s behalf
The information contained on the Website should not be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure ay disease or condition.
To the extent permitted by law, we expressly disclaim all warranties – express or implied.
The Company does not warrant a defect free or error free Website or that the defects or errors will be corrected.
The Company does not warrant any content on the Website as being an endorsement for a product or service of any kind.
- Consequential Damages: Limitation of Liability
By using this Website, you agree neither the Company or the Website, or any of its members, officers, members, employees, independent contractors, representatives, agents will be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with this Website including but not limited to damages for loss of profit, goodwill, use or other intangible losses, whether or not we have been advised of such losses.
The Company’s liability shall not exceed $100 in any event.
Some states do not allow the limitation of liability and may not apply to you.